Thank you for your interest in the position of Leaflet Distributor with Your Local Flyer.
We currently require self-motivated reliable people to deliver leaflets and magazines in the Milton Keynes area. You will be responsible for delivering leaflets and magazines to every home on a predetermined route within a set timescale (7 days).
√ Be over 18 years old and have a car for this Self Employed Leaflet Distributor Role.
√ Be able to deliver leaflets and magazines to any area in Milton Keynes and some surrounding villages. The areas you deliver can vary week to week.
√ Be legally allowed to work in the UK.
√ Be honest, reliable and self-motivated and someone who wants to earn a decent flexible initial or second income.
√ Be able to work between the hours of 8 am – 8 pm, Monday – Sunday, the hours are flexible to suit you and you can work from just 2 hours per week up to 30 hours plus per week.
These will be discussed at the time of your induction. You can deliver as many/as few jobs as you like, and there are opportunities every week to earn above the national minimum wage every week*.
*payments vary on amount of work allocated.
‘Whats in it for me?’
• There is work available for you every week.
• Payments made into your bank account the same/next day of you returning your completed job and invoice.
• This position is flexible, and can be suited around other commitments.
• We pick the leaflets for you, so no manual handling is involved. All you have to do is come in and collect!
• You can collect your work between 9am and 4pm every day of the week (except Saturdays and Sundays).
• A perfect second income solution.
• The job doesn’t have to be delivered all at once. You can deliver the leaflets over the course of 7 days.
• Excellent way to keep yourself fit whilst earning extra money.
• If you have a planned holiday, you will have no work allocated for the time you are away, but we will have one waiting for you when you return!
• We create an invoice for you so you know exactly how much you will earn on every job.
• Area maps supplied.
• A list of all the streets to deliver to.
• Leaflet bags are supplied, as well as a hi-vis vest should you need/want one.
• Full support during office hours.
• Be in charge of how much or how little you want to earn.
If you feel you have what it takes to work for Your Local Flyer and would like to be part of our growing team, please contact our team on 01908 760133
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an induction, and hopefully get you started in a matter of days!